Description

"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Top Image

Lilly's 6 seconds of fame

Posted on: Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lilly Sketch from MandaSophia on Vimeo.


Last night, I tried to fit in my "sketch a day" by drawing this quick little ditty before heading to DFW to pick up my bearded man. As always, I attempted to film process shots on Vine until the app crashed when uploading to my feed. So, I transferred the little 6 second video to Vimeo, didn't want to let the tiny footage go to complete waste. I named her Lilly only to keep track of all the different, big-haired, vintage ladies that seem to litter my sketchbook. I'm thinking about posting all my other Vines to Vimeo soon. Well, maybe just the prettier ones. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

mandasophia All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger