Description

"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Top Image

"Tootsie, for me, was never a comedy"

Posted on: Thursday, July 11, 2013




This has blown up on my Facebook feed and I thought it was worth sharing for those who've missed it. I love this for many reasons. I love how truth reveals itself through art, in this case to the performer more so than the audience. While in an AFI interview, this generous man was humble enough to talk about an intimate conversation he had with his wife concerning a personal and dramatic change of heart. I'm reminded that our heart-revealing stories, our experiences, are not ours to hoard but rather ours to share. 

Also, I love that Captain Hook is a softy.


1 Peter 3:3-4

New International Version (NIV)
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

mandasophia All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger