Description

"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Top Image

Redemption Wednesday

Posted on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013



I took that picture of the double rainbow as we flew through it just before landing in Fayetteville, AR. From above it looks beautiful, but for us, for our marriage, that place represents the darkest and most painful time of our life. As we were flying, I had my feet tucked under his knees, he was creating an entire island that spelled, "I LOVE MANDA" on Minecraft. Visit that photo on my Instagram here if you want to witness that nerd love. But see, that's us now. We crack each other up, we call each other out on dumb crap and we encourage one another. We are so thankful for each other now, I wont go into our past because it's a long and sad story (and not that important really). Just trust me when I say, God swooped into our souls and gave us brand spankin' new hearts. We would have gladly finalized our divorce if we were the same people that we were three years ago, but we are surely not (no thanks to us). To me those rainbows illustrated John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."






0 comments:

Post a Comment

mandasophia All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger