Description

"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Top Image

.big hair, don't care.

Posted on: Sunday, February 23, 2014


.big hair, don't care. from MandaSophia on Vimeo.

Last night, I had a very productive coffeehouse date with my bearded lover. I only had my watercolor sketchbook with me, so thankfully, I found some smudging tools to help shove the graphite into the rough texture. Enjoy this short process video. 

Oh, I need to make note of a minor relocation; my studio-mate and I just moved our studio into another unit. The new space is a bit smaller than the last, but downsizing gave me a opportunity to declutter my space and therefore my mind. We love our happy little space. Our walls are so pink that I lovingly call them "pank", (do yourself a favor and don't make our mistake by looking up that word in Urban Dictionary- yipes!). 




I think Andrea has a couple of shots of her side of the studio that you can find here

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

mandasophia All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger